31 de diciembre de 2011

-

       Romeo save me, they're tryin' to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real! Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, just say yes.
       I got tired of waiting, wonderin' if you were ever coming around. My faith in you is fading when I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said: "Romeo, save me. I've been feeling so alone". I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said: "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby, just say yes".

En fin, vidas mías. ¡Feliz 2012! ¡Me voy a la playa!

- Nada mejor que una playa para reflexionar -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario